Why has the timing changed for the remaining stages of the competition??
- The timeline needed to be revised due to the evolving situation in relation to COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our stakeholders, partners and teams remains our priority.
When will the Top 10 finalists be announced?
- In July 2020 (date to be determined).
When and where will the live event be held?
- In September 2020. Due to the evolving situation related to COVID-19 a decision on a live event is currently on hold. Once a decision has been made we will update the website and communicate with applicants.
Is travel to the live event for finalists complimentary?
- Yes, travel to the live event is complimentary for the top 10 finalists. See clause 18(b)(v) of the competition Terms and Conditions for more information
How many weeks is the mentoring program?
What is the resubmission process in order to shortlist to the Top 10 Finalists?
- The Top 20 will resubmit a refined application.
- These applications will then be evaluated using the evaluation criteria to select the Top 10.
- The Top 10 will then go through a four-week program to develop their pitch.
- The Top 10 will pitch to a team of judges who will then select the winner of InfraChallenge.
Who can I contact if I have further questions?
- Submit your enquiry through the Contact Us page and your query will be responded to.